A breezy a-line skirt in cotton velvet in vibrant sunset yellow and forest green. Features woven cotton contrasting pockets - because who doesn't love pockets on a skirt? Plus, a very special addition to this midi skirt as this woven fabric is made in El Salvador in a 50 year old loom - maintaining this ancestral technique alive.
The skirt features a 10cm elasticated waistband, perfect to define your waistline and still be very comfortable after having dessert.
Wear it with retro platform shoes for a night out or with your most comfy trainers for daytime wear.
Fit & Styling
- Sits at your natural waistline
- Move it above or below your waistline for major comfort vibes
- Styled here with its matching crop top, hummingbird blouse and t-shirt
- Falls to gentle waves for plenty of volume and space to move
- Available sizes XS/S (UK8-10), M/L (UK12-14), XL/XXL (UK16-18)
Details & Care
- Made in London
- 100% cotton velvet, embroidered in London
- Machine wash 30°, air dry
Production, Delivery & Returns
- These are sourced, cut and made in our London studio when you place your order so they take time. What awesome things don't?!
- Your gorgeous skirt will be with you within the next 2 weeks
FREE UK Delivery as standard. £15 for EU* and £20 for rest of the world.
Any questions feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note that due to Brexit there will be a tax for you to pay. These vary from country to country, please get in touch as we can check with DHL what these could be.